Here is an example of a sample search result in EEBO:
Each of the icons in the top lefthand side of the page are a different option with how you can handle a relevant search result:
- Icon 1 allows you to check a specific record, and add it into your Marked List. Select the "Marked List" icon near the top right hand side of the screen to export these selections, to print, email, or download to yourself.
- Icon 2 allows you to view the full record, displaying information such as additional titles, author, imprint, and notes about the record in particular.
- Icon 3 three allows you to view the document images in the record.
- Icon 4 takes you to the illustrations in the record. This icon will not be present if there are no illustrations in the record.
- Icon 5 allows you to view each and every thumbnail in the record.