If you are a student, your log in is your student ID (it is the first part of your e-mail address, and the same as what you use to log into Angel). It is normally two or three initials and four digits, and looks something like brg0031 or sus0012. Your password will be your first initial, your last initial, and the last six digits of your A-number. If this sounds completely new to you, you can see this site: How Do I Find My Student Id?
The above is true for faculty and staff as well. Use the same log-in to e-mail coupled with your first initial, last initial, and last six digits
If you are not a student or faculty or staff, you will need a Guest Account.
Rules & Conduct
- The Info Arcade computers are primarily for student use to complete assignments. Limit your time to 30 minutes if others are waiting, and refrain from recreational use. The computer stations near the coffee shop are suitable for browsing needs.
- Be considerate of others.
- You will not be able to install software on the computers. This includes software bundled with textbooks or downloaded from class websites. Check the software available, because many of the primary software needs have already been met. If there is software absolutely needed for a class but is not offered in one of the labs (not just the info arcade), then have your professor contact the library.
- No Food. No Drinks. No Tobacco Products (including smokeless).
- The info arcade is not a quiet study area, but refrain from using cellphones or having loud or extended discussions. Headphones are not provided, but you can bring your own. If others can hear what you hear through your headphones, that is too loud and you will be asked to turn it down.
- Do not abuse the equipment. Any of it.
- Any illegal activity (from p2p downloads to surfing questionable sites) will be associated with your account and you will be held responsible. Do not share your account information because this is still held against you.
- It is your responsiblity to the know the copyright status for any materials printed or copied. By using those services, you assert that you have the right to do so.
If you are guest, we offer a guest account at the cost of $25 per three months. Bring a Photo ID. You can upgrade this to include circulation rights for $50 per three months. This is not pro-rated, so you are not able to buy in for only a weekend. You may not transfer your guest account to another user. It will be associated with your name and all activity on it will be your responsibility.
NOTE: If you had a guest account here prior to January 2011, the old account has been retired and you have to set up a new account.