A Note About Changes to Floorplan (Summer 2014)
Note, we are undergoing some renovations and shifting this Summer (2014), expected to go through sometime Fall 2014. During this time, a few things have been moved around. The most pertinent changes to most of our patrons are:
- Microforms (Microfilms and Microfiche) have been relocated to the Art Gallery.
- Social Study in N1 (first floor north, what we called the Charger Commons) has been closed due to the renovations. To make up for this, the Semi-Quiet Study in the East Bay of the first floor South Wing (S1, study nearest the Info Arcade) has been deemed "Social", meaning you can study in groups and use classroom media.
- The journals that were in N1 are now on the central section of the second floor (C2).
- The quiet study in the C2 has been greatly reduced (to make room for the journals). There will eventually be some study area made available again, but quiet study is best accomplished in the north sections of the second and third floors (N2 + N3).
- The equipement (media:scape, Macs) from N1 are now located in the central and south sections of the first floor (C1+ S1).
The maps below are accurate and have been updated to reflect the most current changes.