SciVerse Scopus is the world’s largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature and quality web sources.
- Contains 45.5 million records, 70% with abstracts
- Nearly 19,500 titles from 5,000 publishers worldwide
- 70% of content is pulled from international sources
- Includes over 4.6 million conference papers
- Provides 100% Medline coverage
- Offers sophisticated tools to track, analyze and visualize research
**Taken from http://www.info.sciverse.com.elib.uah.edu:2048/scopus/about/.